Our Independence Streak: RIA
As independent investment advisors, Prairie Wealth Advisors has the luxury of choosing investment tools based on your values, not our earnings.
Our only agenda is your success. Our only goal is to positively impact your destiny and help you continue growing your wealth, so you can live the life you've imagined.
Our RIA structure and independent status allows us to offer true customization and personalization. We can be flexible and responsive, building a custom plan and portfolio to nurture your wealth, using services in three broad categories. We'll help you make clear choices about the complex financial issues you face, and we'll help you engage with your assets more productively.
- Wealth Planning - Clarity is the starting point for the wealth planning process. Wealth Planning encompasses wealth accumulation, protection and transfer. Your plan will reflect the combined professional expertise of us as wealth managers, accountants, tax planners, and estate attorneys. We will help guide you through every step of its implementation. We will tackle questions such as “How can I fund my children’s education?,”“Will my family be okay if I get hit by a bus?,” “If I live to be 110, will I have enough money?” LEARN MORE
- Investment Management - As your advisors, we will be systematic in the handling of your assets. We will operate, maintain, upgrade and dispose of assets in the most cost-effective way. Our in-house research informs our work every step of the way. We will answer questions such as “What should I invest in?,” “How should I think about risk?,” and “Why should I care about China?” We control investment expenses and are fee conscious. We believe that you should know what you have, why you have it and what you are paying for it. Our charitable investing strategies include using donor-advised funds to elp you and your family make charitable contributions with immediate tax benefits. LEARN MORE
- Financial Counsel - We specialize in helping clients make clear choices about complex financial issues they face. We will help foster effective communication and develop strategies to preserve wealth across generations. We will address concerns involving business, taxes, multigenerational planning, estate, retirement, investments, philanthropy/charitable giving and creating a lasting legacy. When we take you on as a new client, you become part of our extended family, and in the past two decades, we've developed many multigenerational relationships. Let us help your family 'engage' your assets more productively. LEARN MORE
Learn more about Prairie Wealth Management's status as Registered Independent Advisors (RIA). Right here…
Tools we use to support your quest for wealth
- Retirement Planning: If you want your money to last as long as you need it, you must have a strategy including plans for both income and access to cash.
- Portfolio Analysis & Evaluation: We’ll give you a second opinion analysis of every holding in your portfolio-Including investments held by other firms and retirement plans.
- Business Investment Consulting: Strengthen your business by helping you manage your cash reserves, 401k advice, and key person insurance planning.
- Estate & Wealth Transfer: Transition wealth smoothly to a new generation. We offer proactive advice and collaborate closely with your legal, tax and insurance team.
What's the latest thing in investing? We'll only recommend it if it supports your personal values and needs. Visit our resources page to educate yourself! Go here…